View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 10:18 AM   #33 (permalink)
PapoZalsa
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 Nismo w/Tech Pack
PapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessobear View Post
So if you wanted to find a lawyer, how would you even go about doing that? This isn't the kind of thing I keep abreast of.

I'm pretty sure points don't matter at all to me because I don't live in VA and have an out-of-state license. When I got the one previous speeding ticket in VA, there were definitely no points involved (I had an IL license at the time). I just paid the fine and went on with my life.
Unless you are in the Armed Forces you cannot have an out-state license in the Republic of VA and I beleive in most of the states is like that too.

I just got a ticket last year for that reason because I had a FL license in top of the infraction that I was stop for.

However I got the stupid VA license, went to court and the charges where drop to driving with having possesion of a license.

What I learned in court that day is that if you go like a bully you are going to get hammer. If you admit your guilt and the infraction don't carry jail time the judge is more comprehensive with you and will reduce the charges if it is your 1st offense 99% of the time.
Modshack's Custom Air Intakes /3M Clear Bra/ Illuminated Kick Plates / F. I CBE w/12" resonators / EVO-R Front Lip / Rear Hatch Wing / Tein S-Tech Springs /Ilegal Tint in the Rep. of VA/4x20mm Z1 Spacers/ Vinyl Roof/Liquid Carbon Designs
PapoZalsa is offline   Reply With Quote