View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 08:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
edeeZee
Track Member

Drives: 09 370z plat 6 speed
edeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBRich View Post
Rampage is the man. And it's so easy to get in trouble around females today it's ridiculous.
I love Rampage, the guy's funny and witty. I'm not conservative in the political sense, but I am conservative in terms of how I carry myself socially and in public. But these kinds of "playful" acts aren't cool.

I got shot down by some chick I asked out several months ago, and after that, I didn't pursue it anymore. In other words, I didn't act rude nor immature after she dissed me. I work with her at work. But the sad thing is, she immediately distanced herself from me after I showed my colors. I do everything I can to show her respect by giving her the distance and not to approach her again. I don't even try to catch eye contact w/ her anymore.

We live in "touchy" age, sexual, romantic or whatever advances aren't taken lightly no more.
edeeZee is offline   Reply With Quote