View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 04:08 PM   #53 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGItonium View Post
The amount of power Brazilbro is pushing looks plenty for daily driving. This car has plenty of room for more power to safely accelerate briskly in 1st and 2nd, and safely have a bit of fun passing in 3rd and 4th without being wreckless. I drive my dad's z32-tt, and it is quite fun even at half throttle.

I'm happy to say I have officially placed an order for the GTM stage 2 tt. Set will consist of the kit, gtr intake Plenum, and f.I. hfc to compliment the Tdx exhaust. Roughly under 450whp 6.5psi tailored for daily driving. I don't drive hard... just enjoy the feeling with big grin on my face.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote