View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 12:38 PM   #13 (permalink)
Junkman2008
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2001 Corvette Coupe
Junkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methodical4u View Post
I use the flex because it gets the job done in less than half the time as the PC. the PC has no torque and is for very small jobs with very light scratching... it's also not like I have to turn the flex all the way up so does it really matter?
That what Goliath though about his weapons and armor. David proved him wrong.

Technique trumps product and equipment any day of the year. Tiger Woods could give you his clubs and use some Wal-Mart clubs and still run you off the golf course. The Flex is way more aggressive than you need to be on a spanking new car. The PC, couple with the right products and a effective technique can work wonders. I did this truck at a car show using a PC with 50 people standing around and watching me. Took me about 2 hours because I kept stopping to explain what I was doing and answering questions.

Does your paint look remotely this bad?

Before...

After...

It started raining right as I was finishing, thus the drops of water you see.

Last edited by Junkman2008; 06-05-2011 at 01:00 PM.
Junkman2008 is offline   Reply With Quote