Thread: Berk CBE Help
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 09:58 AM   #3 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

I have the Berk; I installed it in August last year. I had a minor fitment issue in that the right tip was too far in and both tail pipes were slightly misaligned. Berk sent me a spacer to fix the right pipe and I used a 2x4 inserted into each tail pipe to make te final adjustment (up and down/left and right).

I am with Bolio when he says if they had the goofy adjustable tips, I would have not purchased it. I know that they have wrestled sith fitment issues, but this adjustable tip thing seems very jerry-rigged to me.

Anyway, mine fits perfectly and this is just my 2 cents worth. Take this post and $2.50 and you can get yourself a coffee at Starbucks.

Here's a picture: