View Single Post
Old 06-04-2011, 09:12 PM   #38 (permalink)
Kirkster
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Roadster of DOOM
Kirkster is just really niceKirkster is just really niceKirkster is just really niceKirkster is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromG2Z View Post
Wow.... thanks for the info Kirkster. So around 7k or so, plus a little bit of wrench time (how long total for the install?), and I've got myself a reliable 460whp monster? Someone you recommend at GTM to speak to?
My total wrench time was around 25~30 hours, which seems to be the typical run time for us do it yourselfers...

I would say that the 400 ~ 420whp is a realistic number for the GTM kit. That is also going to keep things conservative and hopefully in the long run keep the car going without too many problem.

Call GTM up and talk to Sam. He has been very helpful with me and I told him what I wanted to do with the car and he suggested the Oil cooler (which I was already going to do as my car ran hot in NA form), I chose the PLX stuff and the thermostatic kit on my own which is really what drove the price to the 7K mark.
Kirkster is offline   Reply With Quote