View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 03:28 PM   #16 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromG2Z View Post
Never heard of Fujimura, Ken. So it's just the muffler and tips? The rest of the piping is Stock? How you like it? Got a video clip? I'd love to hear it.

Yeah no K&N drop ins for me. I had it on my G, but I dunno.... didn't really notice much gains, plus the filter just felt and looked dirty to me all the time. I know it probably had nothing to do with it, but my Mobil 1 full synthetic oil was ALWAYS black even when changed after 3 months ever since I got my K&N filter. Can particulates enter the combustion chamber from the intake???? hmmmmmm Right now I just have Wix filters in the OEM box. Really happy with them. More filter media than OEM, but yet slightly better air flow. And best part, it's dry.
yah, they're based in Kyoto, Japan. maido, ookini!

まいどおおきに!京都のチューニングショップ フジムラオートです!!

about your K&N... not sure. ive only used the factory filter in my G35C so dont know. my oil is kinda dark but then the color does not reflect how worn the oil is. need to send it into a lab to know for sure. i only change my oil once a year using Mobil1 silver cap.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote