View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 12:39 PM   #83 (permalink)
370zproject
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 A/T 370z blue
370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopGone View Post
OK, I have been a bad, very bad, member. I know a lot of people are keeping up with our project and we have been MIA since a little before January.

I had to change our "ZTarga" to another name per Porsche’s attorneys. Yes, they sent us a formal letter. It is all legitimate. So, our new web site will be announced soon. No biggie, just some extra expenses and time. For what we did to this car, money seems to be no object. Yes, we are crazy.

I have some new pictures and we are prepping the car for ZDayZ. It is a totally awesome event.

I’ll keep everyone posted soon enough. I have to work on the ZDayZ web site first.

Thanks you guys for liking, not liking, and all the opinions – good, bad, and ugly. We are totally open to everything. We even tried the roll bars black (per a couple of comments that the yellow was just too much.) Well, we gave it a try and felt that the black was too utilitarian and not enough “show”. Yep, went back to the yellow.

~Dean
more pics and is the site ever gonna work?>

Brake Upgrade Package ate blue, hawk hp ceramic pads, and slotted rotors
370zproject is offline   Reply With Quote