Thread: South Louisiana
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 11:55 AM   #850 (permalink)
TypeOne
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: BSM 370
TypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to TypeOne

Yea, I totally agree with the hardware thing. It's basically a few small self tapping screws and some 3M tape. When I put my next one on I'm going to run bolts and backing clips.

I'm not asking for anything free... especially because the circumstances weren't their fault. I ran over something in the road which was unavoidable which make it fall off. I would have much rather me loose the $200 lip over wrecking my car or hitting someone else.

The lip kit aside, I didn't find the intakes to be a very good fit though... When they come with a $500 price tag, I did expect a little more.
TypeOne is offline   Reply With Quote