View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 11:12 AM   #9 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromG2Z View Post
So you don't have an exhaust, Ken? My Invidia I definitely consider a "mod". Yeah the rest are minor cosmetic... shift knob, filters, etc...

I am definitely happy with Zena the way she is.... but you know, any chance to get more hp, I would definitely entertain the thought
my Z has a fujimura muffler and the manufacturer claims gains and weight reduction. i got it for the sound. im also currently running HPS hose and KN drop-ins. would i consider that a mod? not sure, it's borderline gains.

as for the wheels and tires it's a definite improvement in appearance (for me) and ride quality so there's gains there. is that a mod? not sure... more of a customization to reflect the kinda guy i am, i guess. hahaha.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote