View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 08:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
FromG2Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 5.0, kona, 6MT
FromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to behold
Default Top 3 SEXIEST cars

Alright... this is purely subjective, but a few of us car guys here were having a discussion, and so I thought I'd bring it up to all of you.

What are your top 3 sexiest cars? Sexy to me means curvacious, with a striking presence that COMMANDS attention. It may mean something else to you all, so feel free Purely aesthetic (looks only, not performance related) please. Also, I think it would be wise to put a cap/ceiling on the price? Otherwise people would be saying Ferrari's and Lambos, etc...

Let's keep it to the ceiling of being "somewhat" affordable..... how does $70k sound? Also, cars can include those of yesteryear (the past).

Here's my list:

1) 370Z - of course, I might be a little biased, but for a base price of 30k or so, nothing even comes close. The attention that it commands is unmistakable.

2) Audi A5/S5 - I almost got this car instead of the Z.... there's just something extremely sexy about this car.... at the same time, it's elegant. It's what I would drive if I wore a suit.

3) Lotus Evora - The base price is under $70k.... and something about it screams exotic and "look at me".

Honorable mention: G35C, Mazda RX-7 (mine pictured below) (3rd gen only, 93-95 in the US)

the new Toyota FT-86.... after seeing the pics, the more I like it. If only they'd boost that boxer 4.
2012 5.0 GT Prem, Kona Blue, 6MT, HID, Brembo, 3.73 -- Ordered: 9/20/11, Born on: 10/20/11, Delivered 11/15/11"Marilyn" GT500 mufflers/flaps, MGW shifter, FRPP K springs, BMR panhard bar, Boss coil covers, 3DC spoiler, Llumar Tint (35% and 20%), 3M ClearBra

Last edited by FromG2Z; 06-03-2011 at 10:49 AM.
FromG2Z is offline   Reply With Quote