View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 04:15 AM   #7 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Final pictures:
Here’s how the Z looked. I was VERY happy with the way my Z turned out. Adams stuff were VERY easy to work with and their products def. works. I like how simple they make it for us novices and their products great for starting out/learning. I actually had 7 people either gave me thrumbs up or simple compliments on how great the car looked. Few congratulated me for buying a new car ( I went to a friends house) But I told them it’s more than 2 years old car! They def. was shocked.

More pics from a different point and shoot! I really need to buy a SLR or just flew in Patrick M. lol

My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote