View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 04:13 AM   #6 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Day 2.

During day 1, it took me 11 hours straight to do the whole car from start to finish. I still had some touch up stuff to do. First thing I wanted to do was the windshield

RainX, glass cleaner and green glass towel. I have always liked rain-x. It’s cheap and easy to apply. There may be other products around but I have no complaint with Rainx.

This is the 4” kit. I used this kit to do the thin or short panels on the car. Things like outside a pillar, rear spoiler, or places where you don’t’ want to use massive 6” pad, you can use these with breeze. They are def worth the money. You can also use them with a drill and do severe spot correcting.

It’s time to polish the exhaust. I haven’t cleaned the exhaust in 5 months! It’s wasn’t easy to clean it. Adams metal polish always does a wonderful job cleaning the exhaust.

Start off with a soap and water wash.

Then use the metal polish to polish the exhaust canisters.

Ah.. it’s soo clean. Not bad for an year old exhaust that has seen snow and salt.

This is a gift that I had received from a friend. It’s called AUTOGLYM HD wax. It’s from England. I wasn’t sure how good this wax is until I saw Phil’s this detail thread: Detailer's Domain: Maserati Quattroporte S - 6speedonline.com Forums

I used this wax to seal all my cf stuff, door handles and anywhere I couldn’t use machine super wax with pad.

Autoglym HD applied.

Time to wash the microfiber towels. I use this solution from Chemical Guys. It’s an okay wash solution. There aren’t too many microfiber cleaning solution around hence I use it. I usually soak for a few hours and then use the washing machine.

As for tires, they were dressed with Super VRT
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote