View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 02:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
dlmartin81
Track Member

Drives: 09 370Z
dlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond repute
Question Anyone with driver's seat movement?

So I have this problem with my driver' seat, where on turns the seat moves ever so slightly. I makes a little pop/click sound. You can actually feel the pop too.

I took it to the dealer. They ordered a new seat track (hardware below the seat) and installed it last week. For the first few days, the problem is gone. However, this past weekend, the pop/click has returned. It's not as bad as before but it seems to be progressively getting worse. Again, this happens when turning the car, where enough load transfers from one side to the other. Weighing at around 165 lbs, I know my weight is not the issue here...hehe.

It's soooooo annoying. I wonder if I have a defective seat, in which needs to be replaced or that these seats are just crap to begin with.

Anyone else experiencing this?
dlmartin81 is offline   Reply With Quote