View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 11:07 AM   #8 (permalink)
Cmike2780
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: slowwww
Cmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370z owner View Post
Definitely should because i paid for mine in full and waited patiently for it to get build in the time mentioned. and i do know that sometimes it may take a little longer but to stop working on my product so they can accommodate their BMW clients is kinda beyond me.

i bought this exhaust because I'm gifting my car to my brother and he really liked this exhaust because of the sound as did i. however doesn't look like he will be getting a completed car on his b-day.

also Jerry told me that my exhaust was going to be done very shortly on may 10th its been 3 weeks since then. i called him again on the 31st I'm pretty sure and that's when i was told it was on hold.
Your gifting a 370z to your brother?! Damn, can I be in your family?

Seriously though, thats pretty cool. Something I would do if I had the means.

Cmike2780 is offline   Reply With Quote