View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 01:32 AM   #3033 (permalink)
phelan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Scoobaroo
phelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond repute

What's scary is if they actually can pony up the cash and get El Capitan from Arsenal. Fabregas to spell Xavi? A rested Barca team in La Liga and the UCL? Good Lord, what a nightmare, nobody would stop them! Rossi and Villa up front...oh wow.

Bayern are ridiculous in the transfer window so far, and it's really great to see them coming back. However, with AC Milan, I don't think we've seen them at their best, even if they did win the league. Ibra was miserable at the end of the season, Robinho when I've watched did not have big impacts. But they STILL found ways to win comfortably, with their midfield making huge impacts at all times. Mark MY words, AC Milan are not to be trifled with, especially with a shootist like Ibrahimovic still on the team.

(I'm conveniently avoiding any Arsenal speak right now because I'm mad Nasri isn't signing a damned contract yet, and the team might be entering another decade of trophyless seasons)

凛 ('Rin') - 2009 Nissan 370Z
With silence comes peace. With peace comes freedom. With freedom comes silence.

Last edited by phelan; 06-02-2011 at 01:36 AM.
phelan is offline   Reply With Quote