View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 04:05 PM   #695 (permalink)
6spd
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Q50RS
6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromG2Z View Post
Do you have an upgraded photobucket account or just the free one? I just have the free one, so when I load my pics into photobucket, it makes them all small. Anything special you do within photobucket to get the pics big? Just click on URL image link?

And yes, I agree with you on the valence black issue. You're right... I never thought of it that way. Black plastic valences look cheap eh? I should rejoice in the fact that I have extra PW paint
just a free account and nothing special. i log in, upload, and link, that easy.

try this, go to your account settings, go to album settings, go to upload options, choose "best possible quality", and you should be set. thats what i found mine to be at.