View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 02:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt Tam I am View Post
I was going to USF (Frisco) in the 1980's when a similar basketball scandal erupted. It caused the program to be cancelled for 4 years.

Pull the schools NCAA rating forever and this sort of thing would eventually go away.
Every major college program is doing this. OSU just got caught. So did USC right after Pete Carroll jumped. So did Memphis basketball after Calipari left town. The list goes on and on. And that's only the programs that got caught. Someone tell me there's nothing fishy going on in SEC football.

I don't know if the correct move is to crack down with zero tolerance or just throw our hands up and say "pay for play". But whatever the fix is, the current system is surely broken and corrupt.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote