View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 12:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdmanx1 View Post
Though there is no way to prevent anyone from doing that and though there is a chance for that to happen, I think others' experiences with the shops would be validated by fellow forum members. For the most part, we tend to use the same places for mod work and we should be able to discern fabrication from facts
I completely disagree. I had a very positive experience with D&L, although several here had terrible experiences. I have gripes with other shops that most are happy with. That all happens.

If someone has something personal with any of these shops, they can fabricate any story they like, and it would be their word against yours.

I just don't put any credence into it. Every shop will have problems, and every shop is capable of doing a good job.

No offense, guys, but it's often a roll of the dice.

Also, the first time anyone smack talks a forum sponsor in this thread, it will be locked.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote