View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 09:54 AM   #693 (permalink)
FromG2Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 5.0, kona, 6MT
FromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6spd View Post
Thanks man, i just use photobucket, never asks me to resize or anything. IDK why it does that to you, check your preferences.

BTW, i like the colored valence much better than black. Its funny because in recent time car makers have been using more and more black plastic body panels, and every complains about it, but then will go and paint their Z valence black??? Tastes I guess, but i prefer colored.
Do you have an upgraded photobucket account or just the free one? I just have the free one, so when I load my pics into photobucket, it makes them all small. Anything special you do within photobucket to get the pics big? Just click on URL image link?

And yes, I agree with you on the valence black issue. You're right... I never thought of it that way. Black plastic valences look cheap eh? I should rejoice in the fact that I have extra PW paint
2012 5.0 GT Prem, Kona Blue, 6MT, HID, Brembo, 3.73 -- Ordered: 9/20/11, Born on: 10/20/11, Delivered 11/15/11"Marilyn" GT500 mufflers/flaps, MGW shifter, FRPP K springs, BMR panhard bar, Boss coil covers, 3DC spoiler, Llumar Tint (35% and 20%), 3M ClearBra

Last edited by FromG2Z; 06-01-2011 at 10:38 PM.
FromG2Z is offline   Reply With Quote