View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 10:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
BGTV8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z M6
BGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond repute

I paid $65K Australian for mine and at 1.07:1 exchange rate that was US$69.5K

I know of an individual in Oz who has purchased a NISMO in CA and a front cut JDM from Japan to turn into a deidcated RHD race car. With the AU$ t US$ s favourable, he has a landed a car at 55% of AUstralian sticker price. It is to be a dedicated race car, so he didn;t "have" to purchase the front clip, but having done so, he has all the bits required to make it RHD (as well as spare engine and g/box for instance).

Gas here is A$1.55 per litre, not as expensive as elsewhere but still more expensive than the US.

I agree, only in he US is a 370Z cnsidered affordable .. here it is a premium vehicle, marketed by Nissan as the "cheaper halo" model (GTR being the ultimate halo).
BGTV8 is offline   Reply With Quote