View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 04:39 PM   #9 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe711 View Post
ok guys do you think putting a Fast Intentions Non Resonated Cat Back Exhaust with Non Resonated Test Pipes would be a little bit too loud I'm 16 and I love loud so that's why I am asking
I have a customer from San Diego who I recently did an install for. He went with resonated test pipes and a non resonated CBE. In my honest opinion, it had no rasp and sounded great.

I remember what it is like to be young and not have the sound level bother me. If in a few years if you decided you wanted it quieter, we could just put 18" resonators in the x pipe and bring the sound down quite a bit.

That is the beauty of my system, so many options for all different sound levels.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call me directly...

Thank you, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote