View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 08:35 PM   #10 (permalink)
FricFrac
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 300ZX 280ZX 240
FricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to FricFrac

Quote:
Originally Posted by edeeZee View Post

You often hear that Supra MIV's are ridiculously high in resale value right? The TT ones...I guess the "fast & furious" thing did it. Brand new, they were $50,000+ cars, I see used ones in "good" to "excellent" condition for listed at least $30-45K, yeah right!

Why do I say "yeah right"? How many times do you see the seller relist because it hasn't sold?--many. And even when they do sell, how do we, as outsiders, know what it actually sold for?

I don't buy any of it. Your car will depreciate, and it's a given.

Only cars that appreciate are the super exotics i.e. Bugatti's, McClaren's and the likes.
Most of the guys here in town that have them paid around 20K CND - I think they were as high as 80K here... that is one of the few modern exceptions to the rule and they are worth 1/4 of the purchase price....