View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 11:53 AM   #1 (permalink)
Reaper42
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: GetLucky370
Reaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to behold
Default Mesh Grille material for seibon ts hood and amuse rear?

First, I did try googling and searching hear but was unable to find anything right away, so if someone could help me out real quick that would be awesome!

I recently got my seibon ts hood and cf rear amuse bumper put on and painted, but it is still a little unfinished because I dont have any inserts! I took the ones out of the seibon hood because I thought they looked cheap. I am looking for something that is a black chrome, or flat black to sill in these spaces, since these body parts are all pretty much one off I know no one sells a kit for them so Id like to find somewhere that sells it by the square foot to keep my costs down. I was thinking of buying just a front grill for a 350z that most grille sites have and then cutting it down, but I know I will have a lot extra and they are expensive.

If anyone can help, rep to you!
Reaper42 is offline   Reply With Quote