View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 10:27 AM   #48 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCASA View Post
not as many as you would think. i'm ex military and do a lot of competition shooting. i would like to think i could assist/prevent in bad situations if one were to happen. my training and experience just reminds me that the situation can always be worse armed or not.
The only time you need to draw your weapon is when YOU OR SOMEONE YOU ARE WITH is threatened with mortal harm.

You don't know what is going on. You don't have a clue what a situation is about. A mugging or robbery might well turn out to be an undercover narcotics bust for all you know. A CCW permit is not a Superhero card.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
I am curious about how many who carry do so legally.
I never carried illegally. I got my permit, and now I carry. I also do not carry at work as that is illegal.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote