View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 03:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
11Thumper
Track Member

Drives: '11 370Z, '01 S2k
11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future

I've always been a MT guy. I got the 7AT and have mixed feelings. If I didn't have my S2000 there would probably be regret. Oh, and I ride motorcycles too so I get plenty of chances to row gears.

I daily both the Z and the S2000. The Z is a lot more relaxing in a commute (or road trip, shopping mall) situation. When I put the Z into manual mode it shifts pretty quick and I get back to that intimate interaction with the car. Is it just like a MT? Well, no. However, all around it's a tough combo to beat. If they offered dual clutch I would probably get it. However, I think for a slushbox the 7AT is amazing and a dual clutch is probably not needed.

What do you mean they offered the 7AT as a free option?
11Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote