View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 01:44 PM   #71 (permalink)
jikhead
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z Blue 6spd
jikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond repute

I hit one of favorite ramps back home in Little Rock yesterday; which is the ramp to go from I30 to I630. It has a long curving ramp that I've always managed to do 60-80mph with ease depending on which car I was in, and the condition of the tires. I didn't really like the sidewall feel taking this turn. Even though it managed it at 70mph easily, the sidewalls felt a little soft and spongey. I could feel the tires and the car jiggle/sway about every second or two while taking the long turn. I never experienced this feeling in the stock Yokahoma's, nor any of the tires I had on my old WRX.
jikhead is offline   Reply With Quote