View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 01:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frost View Post
I think most people are bothered by this, but whatcha gonna do? You technically can get them off by using an iron and a paper bag (some people claim steam works, but I dunno where the **** they are getting these high powered portable steamers from), but in the end, even if you get it off, you will have a sticky square there FOREVER that will do nothing but attract dirt and other floaties. I've seen plenty of pictures of ruined visors from this, so it's not just my opinion.

Some people are covering them up with other stickers, like this:
Visor Warning Label Covers 2008 xB
Import Car Visor Warning Decals. Designed to go over your current OEM Airbag Warning on your Window Visor. These will look great in your Import Car, Import Truck, Bus or where ever you want to stick it

Or, you can have visors reupholstered. I don't know if any Z people have done this, but on the vette forum a few people did this. They got matching leather. It looked pretty sharp, but obviously a good amount of money just to get rid of a sticker.
Yeah, I took the stickers off my Mazda6 back when I first bought it, and there's a discolored square there now, so I decided against it on the Z. But I may cover it up, because quite frankly, it's hideous and doesn't need to be there. It's like that little "Warning: Coffee Is Hot" message on foam coffee cups.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote