View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 11:54 AM   #424 (permalink)
Shamu
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Racecar
Shamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly all this camber talk is useless without understanding specific tire and wheel setup. Different type and size wheels/tires all require a little bit different setup. Also size of your sway bars impacts camber settings as well. Also type of LSD may influence your alignment settings as well. If your spinning inside wheel a lot with stock VLSD you just might be better off with less camber. But if your car has a good LSD you might not need to worry as much.

Funny thing is I run around -3 rear and -4 front with 285/295 A6s on 9.5 front and 10.5 rear wheels I didn't notice any rear issues with my OSGiken LSD then went back to the crappy stock VLSD and the car was spinning light wheel like crazy.