View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 08:02 AM   #24 (permalink)
STI-GUY
Base Member

Drives: See Screen Name
STI-GUY has a reputation beyond reputeSTI-GUY has a reputation beyond reputeSTI-GUY has a reputation beyond reputeSTI-GUY has a reputation beyond reputeSTI-GUY has a reputation beyond reputeSTI-GUY has a reputation beyond reputeSTI-GUY has a reputation beyond reputeSTI-GUY has a reputation beyond reputeSTI-GUY has a reputation beyond reputeSTI-GUY has a reputation beyond reputeSTI-GUY has a reputation beyond repute

For every smart car buyer (and with the advent of this thing called the internet and time and research more should be) there are 3 that are completely clueless. Most individuals dont walk into a dealership and go yes I am buying. Most kick-tires. From the salespersons view they want commision it is a business and you cant blame them for playing the %'s. If you are jacked on this particluar car they feel you will be back.
If not there will be others that will pull the trigger.
This is a new model and a great performance bargain.
Clearly they are moving 370Z's.
Also it is not the car dealerships fault if you are upside down in your trade...maybe you should have thought or walked away from your previous deal.
Nevertheless maybe you shouldn't be searching for a new car in the first place.
The best car is one that is paid for.
I doubt the dealership would low ball you on your trade by 5k if it was truly in the shape you claim it was.
Bottomline:
You shouldn't bring baggage to the dealership to buy a new car and then get pissed because your upside down in your trade or your car is not worth what you really think it is.
If you dont NEED a car , advantage consumer.
Patience is a virtue my friend.

YOU CAN ALWAYS GO TO ANOTHER DEALERSHIP!
STI-GUY is offline   Reply With Quote