View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 12:19 PM   #77 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZForce View Post
Same here, I was an original owner of a 78 280Z and kept it until 1996 and never was a member of a Z club, always wanted to, just never joined. In 2006 I joined ZONC with my 05 350Z, there is alot going on this year from the ZONC Calendar of Events. Check out the ZNews Feb issue.

The Sumers End Run was a first last year and I think it's my new favorite behind the The Feather River Run. But the FRR still has the best sweepers for two clicks up versus the other runs. Plus it's in our backyards!
Sounds cool.