View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 11:33 AM   #345 (permalink)
FricFrac
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 300ZX 280ZX 240
FricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to FricFrac

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtK View Post
Great info guys, I read all 23 pages but am still wondering is the Nismo spoiler, not s-tune, but the actual Nismo spoiler will bolt right into the same holes as the sport model spoiler? I would hate to have to weld and repaint a brand new trunk lid!
Ditto. The spoiler is the only part of the Nismo package I'm after personally. To each their own of course and no offense meant but the Nismo air dam makes the 370Z look like a Mazda with a big smiley face. A smiley face doesn't imply agressive to me.