View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 11:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
par4bmw
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370 M6 Touring/Sp
par4bmw has a reputation beyond reputepar4bmw has a reputation beyond reputepar4bmw has a reputation beyond reputepar4bmw has a reputation beyond reputepar4bmw has a reputation beyond reputepar4bmw has a reputation beyond reputepar4bmw has a reputation beyond reputepar4bmw has a reputation beyond reputepar4bmw has a reputation beyond reputepar4bmw has a reputation beyond reputepar4bmw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooohip View Post
Thanks for posting this. I ordered the invisicord, installed it (I think correctly) and the detector comes on, but it's acting like it's not getting the required voltage as the led goes from dim to bright, to dim. I didn't have an all black cord into the wiring harness either, so guessed that it was the middle wire (black/white) that the black end of the invisicord should be plugged into.

Does this sound right to you? Then did you just slide the metal end of the invisicord under the wire of the harness?
I do not know since I do not have a lot of experience. Yes, I just slid the metal ends into the harness once it was detatched. I used a meter to determine which wire in the harness was aways hot and which was the ground. Bummer that your Z has different color wires. Hopefully, someone else can chime in.