View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 09:09 PM   #86 (permalink)
tvfreakazoid
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2015 Audi S5; 6spd.
tvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMZ View Post
Thats on the high side, I paid a little under $1500 for mine IIRC from NW Tactical in Ohio. That was a year ago though so that may be the going price now. Where you buying from?
What brand is a IIRC? Here's the link of the company i'm thinking of buying from:Welcome to U.S. Firearms Academy - On Target with Great Prices, Selection and Service

Although he doesn't have it on his website, he said he has the lwrc a2 available. I was thinking that is pretty pricey. So I may go with a POF which is about $1375. But he told me that there were some issues with the pof. He said he sold one to his friend and he had troubles with it. So, not sure what I want to buy now. I'm trying to google to find other companies that could get it cheaper if possible but so far i only found a couple of places.

I went to NW and the upper a2 is $1644. A little cheaper

http://www.the370z.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1188&dateline=1232328  539

Last edited by tvfreakazoid; 07-13-2009 at 09:16 PM.
tvfreakazoid is offline   Reply With Quote