View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 01:01 PM   #15 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abecus View Post
it's funny because the RX-8 guys say the exact same thing about Nissan and the Z lol something about a crouched down frog-catfish. To each their own I guess. And idk about those slalom numberrs because the Mustang GT got a 68 or something when in reality, it's no where near on the same level as the Z.

And what about the MT gearbox? After driving the genesis coupe I've become a lot more picky about them, that thing was horrible! Plus I'm still a little new to stick shift so I don't want something that's near impossible to drive smoothly
The new Mustang GT is close in handling to the Z. It's very improved.

The RX-8's shifter is much smoother than the Z, I'll admit. Mazda short-throw shifters are terrific.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote