View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 08:45 PM   #151 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC View Post
haha na it didnt.. yea there are a handful of them starting to trickle into dealers... the one i helped a buddy of mine get was the first one sold in the entire US last friday!(you would have liked it .. it was white)

another buddy of mine took delivery of his this week and then some guy has his on ebay for 122K

still fingers crossed on Zdayz.. who knows when it will show up..but its been on the rail for 7 days . so any day now
'12 GT-R has been on American soil for months now. Your buddy was given incorrect information.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote