View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 07:50 PM   #28 (permalink)
Davey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '15 NISMO 6MT
Davey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TongMan View Post
Sure it is. An Internet forum is an exchange of ideas, opinions, experience, and information. Somebody's got to know or experienced a similar issue who can share their experience. I just want to get rid of these cats coming to my lawn and 5hitting in it.
Yeah, it's a great place to get ideas, opinions, etc. but you asked for legal advice. Call Animal Control and ask them if you want legal advice.

If you want to get rid of the cats, put a nice bowl of rat poison on the lawn. When the kitties drink it and die, tell the lady "Well, I told them not to drink it but, you're right, they're cats, and I can't tell them what not to do."

However, that isn't legal - it's probably "Animal Cruelty" as are most of the other suggestions you have gotten. So, good luck doing anything about this and not getting arrested, outside of maybe putting some dog and cat repellent **** from WalMart all over your yard or building a fence.
Davey is offline   Reply With Quote