Thread: P90x
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 05:26 PM   #38 (permalink)
TXSpeedDemon
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370Z, 03 MSP, R8 v10
TXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond repute

Starting it in 3 weeks once my best friend and I finish our weight lifting routine. He's been on it before and I saw serious results in both leaning out and building muscle in him. We're currently doing full body weight lifting routines to build (2 month cycle) then switching back to p90 to cut for the next 90 days.

My friend was 40, about 5'10" and 185 in ok shape (not overweight but no muscle tone) when he started. Don't know his weight now but he is pretty cut everywhere but his stomach.

I'm 34, about 5'8" and was a very lean 155ish. At about 163 with much more definition in my arms and chest now (still need a lot more in my chest), but still unhappy with my stomach. Hoping for an end of summer goal of a cut 170 and washboard abs.

I think cycling between weight training and p90 is a really good solution for people looking to gain cut muscle, rather than just mass.

BTW neither of us follow the diet, but thanks to my Vietnamese girlfriend we both eat very well with low carb diets, lots of fresh veggies and lean protein and limited sugar.
TXSpeedDemon is offline   Reply With Quote