View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 03:46 PM   #58 (permalink)
fuct
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 97' Ranger :)
fuct has much to be proud offuct has much to be proud offuct has much to be proud offuct has much to be proud offuct has much to be proud offuct has much to be proud offuct has much to be proud offuct has much to be proud offuct has much to be proud offuct has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooskey View Post
I have a completely stock engine from japan. My first japanese sports car. Not my first japanese automobile. Had lots of toyota 4x4's. Got to say this is the first one I have had that burns oil. Not a good sign at all. As far as putting forced induction on this engine I would hesitate by all means. Not that I couldnt afford it, but just not a satisfied customer in this department. Im sure it is a good engine as long as someone looks after it and does scheduled maintenance. I would not put my wife in a nissan if it requires the oil checked every 1,000 miles. Really like the automobile but they are making it really hard. By my experience I have a 2006 chevrolet truck with 120,000 miles, I run 10w30 castrol, and I have never added oil to it one time. Not trying to talk bad about the japanese but it seems like the technology of foreign cars is coming to an end. I really like my automobile but all the talk I have heard before is not stacking up
as an unhappy customer you should be telling this to nissan and get your issues worked out.
fuct is offline   Reply With Quote