Thread: P90x
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 03:39 PM   #31 (permalink)
EazyD
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 6MT Sport pkg.
EazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond repute

I did it for 3 weeks and felt better than ever before. I stopped because I traveled for the holidays and couldn't get back on the bandwagon. I followed the diet (vegetables and water were hard to get enough of/forgot) and it's sooo much protein it gets kind of expensive -- but seriously.. after a couple weeks I felt amazing and was doing pullups on my office door for fun.

The protein is important because after you destroy the crap out of your muscles, the protein is what rebuilds it. And keep eating. Otherwise, you are just letting your body use muscle mass as fuel.

I think I'm inspired to get back into it for the summer activities

Pearl White 2010 370Z Sport, Stillen CBE, tint, K&N drop-in filters, GT-R start button, Kenwood DNX-6980 with backup cam, LED bulbs, Raceseng shift knob.
EazyD is offline   Reply With Quote