Thread: P90x
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 02:44 PM   #25 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitz View Post
I did it for 4 weeks, but I found out that I was just getting weaker and loosing muscle, I guess it's good for somebody that doesn't exercise regularly. now some people are going to say that I was not doing it right and my diet was not set up properly, but all I have to say is that I've been working out for 13 years and I wanted to mix it up with p90x, so I dropped my weight training and got on the p90x program and I just felt like crap everyday, I was loosing fat, but I was also loosing muscle. pretty much every workout program you do will work if your diet is on point and that's all there is to it, it's all about calories in vs calories out, meaning in order to loose weight you have to burn more calories than you take in. anyways after doing p90x for 4 weeks and not getting the results that I wanted, I got off of it and got back into my regular workout routine and right now I'm where I want to be as far as fitness goes, here is a picture of me now, with p90x you'll never get this big, I don't mean to sound cocky, but that's just my experience with p90x
The body builder look isn't for everyone. The P90X is about being lean and ripped, Jaden's picture is a perfect example of what the results should look like if you do it right. Given that you already had a very large muscle mass to maintain you probably weren't taking in enough calories and protein to maintain that mass while on P90X. I'm guessing you would have needed close to 5000 calories if you wanted to maintain the bulk.