View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 01:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Your video was hilarious. No tires and an open diff on a car with 332+ hp that weighs 3450lbs with driver...

I gotta say my PZeros were amazing. I bitch about straight line grip with only a 255 out back, but the lateral grip was intense. The feedback was fantastic and the only time they ever made noise was to tell me "push harder!"
In spite of its limitations, though, the base Z was extremely easy to push through the dragon. I loved it!!! Never felt out of control (except for on one turn on the Skyway). At all times, a brisk pace on my side of the line, and my car was much heavier than Dan's because of occupants
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote