Thread: P90x
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 12:51 PM   #13 (permalink)
Pitz
Base Member

Drives: 11 nissan 370z white
Pitz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuszNissan View Post
I don't think you sound cocky.
It's not for everyone. But I think if you have no idea how to eat, and work out, it's a great program for that guy/girl looking to get into seriously working out and eating right.

I don't think I would ever want arms the size of yours, but I am happy with the results I received from Insanity. I was out of shape and 30 lbs over weight. I lost 30lbs in 60 days and can run 5 miles like it's nothing. But I wasn't going for muscle mass. I want to go more lean. But isn't PX more of using your own body weight? I can see if you are used to free weights and switching to just your own body weight for a work out , you can lose muscle quick .

Anyway, I don't think it's one size fits all is my point.
Don't give me wrong It's a good program and it will challenge you and If you want to get tone and loose weight then it's perfect, I think the reason I was loosing muscle is because my muscles were used to heavy lifting and the lifting I was doing on the p90x was not challenging my muscles enough, now for somebody new to fitness you will build muscle because your body will be challenged by the lifting that you do here and your muscles have no choice but to grow.
Pitz is offline   Reply With Quote