Thread: P90x
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 12:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
djpathfinder
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 GT-R BE
djpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond repute

I'm in the middle of week 11 of 13. I'm doing the classic program. Not following the diet plan closely though, just eating sensibly (smaller portion sizes, heathier, cut down on sugars, etc). I lost about 13 lbs at peak, but I can tell I've gained a fair bit of muscle. Shirts feel different...tighter in the arms and chest, looser in the waist. I feel great. Push ups are so much easier. The other day I had to look underneath the car and I had my work clothes on but didn't want to go change and then come back out. So I just dropped down to chatturanga position, to look for what I needed and came back up...piece of cake. Who said there's no practical application for Chatturanga? LOL!

I plan on doing round two right away but this time going with the lean program to help shed more weight. Eventually I'd like to try P90X+ and Insanity. P90X2 is coming out at the end of the year as well.

Just like what Tony says, "Just keep pressing play". Keep it up!