View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 09:44 AM   #8 (permalink)
Mt Tam I am
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z T/S/N 6MT & XKE
Mt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday around noon, I had a beautiful troubled 24 year old girl call and tell me she wanted to kill herself over next to nothing*. I told her to calm down and I would leave work and come get her. Although she repeated herself for hours we drove all over the place, on a beautiful day. At the beach, Police presence was so high, I've never seen anything like it. Turns out a 15 year old went missing, I hope she is found safe.

In the 100 miles and half a tank of gas burned, we had so much fun. Driving with pretty girls is always fun. She asked me several driving questions, i.e. why do you downshift before the turn as opposed to mid turn.

By 10 PM she was much better off and suicide was off the table. She took off (high RPM) in her G35 using her paddle shifters for the first time. That car sounds nice.

No, I never laid a finger on her.

* I thought it sounded like high school idiocy. Are you sure you aren't 16?
Nissan Motorsports 34R Oil Cooler. Stillen CBE. Hotchkis Sport Sway Bars. KW Variant 3 Coilover System. Stillen Gen3 CAI. Michelin Pilot Super Sport. Stillen Brake Ducts. Carbotech™ XP10/XP8 Pads. Z1 Front Rotors. Z1 Stainless Brake Lines. Two degrees of camber