View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 02:20 AM   #14 (permalink)
Minicobra1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Tour, Spt, 6mt
Minicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZSIZZLE View Post
did you ever dyno the car? do you have any of the stock parts?? whats the condition of the leather seats and the front bumper?
No, never got a dyno. The seats are perfect, and new looking. the front bumper has the normal wear from minor rock chips, but nothing major. the under chin spoiler has some scrapes as well as the wind deflectors in front of the tires. the car sits pretty low, so most of that is from driveways. I was considering taking them off, but thought it would be best to keep them there as an indicator of how much of an angle to take a driveway or speed bump.

The body is in perfect condition, no dings, no dents, etc. only one front rim has a little curb rash, about 1"nch long, nothing a black sharpie could't fix. :-)
other rims are perfect.

I've taken really good care of this car, it has never been washed by anyone other then me, no brushes ever touched the paint, only micro fiber. :-)
I've done all the oil changes (Castrol Edge, Full Synthetic) and all the other work done by myself. I even remove the rims to take them down to the tire shop, so as to not have them put the car up on a lift.

Note: tires are showing some wear, prob only about 2K left on them before they will need replacing. Any other questions, just let me know.

Braden
370z Tour| Spt Pack|Navi|BERK CBE|Berk HFC's| Eibach Springs| Hotchkis Sway Bars|SPC Camber Arms|15mm Ichiba Wheel Spacers| 19"Factory Nismo Wheels-Matt Black|Stop Tech Rotors|TWM Shifter|3M Tint|Black Fangs|Black Rear Valance|JDM Fog Light| MY BAND-www.myspace.com/petroleum
Minicobra1 is offline   Reply With Quote