Thread: Venaci Wheels?
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 01:10 AM   #3 (permalink)
VIP-STATUS
Inactive vendor

Drives: 2009 370Z Red
VIP-STATUS has a reputation beyond reputeVIP-STATUS has a reputation beyond reputeVIP-STATUS has a reputation beyond reputeVIP-STATUS has a reputation beyond reputeVIP-STATUS has a reputation beyond reputeVIP-STATUS has a reputation beyond reputeVIP-STATUS has a reputation beyond reputeVIP-STATUS has a reputation beyond reputeVIP-STATUS has a reputation beyond reputeVIP-STATUS has a reputation beyond reputeVIP-STATUS has a reputation beyond repute

So right when you didn't have what you want in the time you want,you call and did a chrage back bro.
you didn't ask for money back.
so are you asking me if the wheels are here and your going to call back and pay for it agian.so everytime your not happy with something your just going to call your credit card?
who's wasting time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilostmypill View Post
wrong, you didn't refund my money. I had to file claim with my credit card before too late.
i also pm you and said when you have the wheels, just let me know. that when you pm me and told they are in custom. How many months now? don't tell me you already sold them. cmon man who wasting time here?