View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 11:30 AM   #14 (permalink)
Uprev
Base Member

Drives: Nissan/Infiniti
Uprev has a reputation beyond reputeUprev has a reputation beyond reputeUprev has a reputation beyond reputeUprev has a reputation beyond reputeUprev has a reputation beyond reputeUprev has a reputation beyond reputeUprev has a reputation beyond reputeUprev has a reputation beyond reputeUprev has a reputation beyond reputeUprev has a reputation beyond reputeUprev has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Uprev

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyGT View Post
5k for 40 to the wheels not BHP is actually not that bad at all!!!

Also, i would like to add I ran on a DynoJet 7 times stock and my last 3 runs were IDENTICAL 282whp and 241wtq...Do I have a special Z? Not at all!

Really, I dont care if this dyno said you had 350whp, I'm just interested in the before and after gains that seem to be fairly consistant for the mods you have and other members across different dynos!

I'll be going back to the dyno this week to see what my difference's are! I'll be happy with 20-30more whp...
We noticed the same thing. The 370Z is so tightly regulated that it nails the peak HP within something crazy like .4hp every time. Insane control. These ECUs are amazing, and we're working to figure it all out.
Uprev is offline   Reply With Quote