Thread: Cobb vs UpRev
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 10:54 AM   #113 (permalink)
Uprev
Base Member

Drives: Nissan/Infiniti
Uprev has a reputation beyond reputeUprev has a reputation beyond reputeUprev has a reputation beyond reputeUprev has a reputation beyond reputeUprev has a reputation beyond reputeUprev has a reputation beyond reputeUprev has a reputation beyond reputeUprev has a reputation beyond reputeUprev has a reputation beyond reputeUprev has a reputation beyond reputeUprev has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Uprev

Quote:
Originally Posted by Togo View Post
Thanks Semtex. I figured you could just have a pro do it instead of doing it yourself but yeah I don't know that I'd want to be screwing with tuning my own ECU. God forbid I leaned that **** all the way out.

BOOM!
We offer it both ways. The Pro Tuner can tune it for you, or if you want to tune it yourself you can buy that system also. We're far more flexible in our offerings than other companies also. That tends to be somewhat confusing to people as they aren't use to having choices. But it works for us.

Some people will buy the Osiris Tuner so they can adjust their car, but they will have a Pro Tuner set up the original tune on it. That way they can adjust their car for different tracks etc. They have the software available in the event something happens also. We have a tone of SCCA and NASA teams that use our software, and if a motor dies between events and they need to replace it, they will need to adjust that tune. Sometimes they don't have time to get a full new dyno tune between events, and we're their saving grace.

Other customers just want their car to run right, they don't care about having Cipher for data logging or diagnostics. They can go to a Pro Tuner, buy an Osiris License and a tune and be done. By far the cheapest solution on the market for that customer.

Also our system is upgradeable. Start with the Osiris License and a tune because thats what your budget allows, then add the Cipher at a later date. You can upgrade to Osiris Tuner even if you'd like.
Uprev is offline   Reply With Quote