View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 09:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Forum Decal Installed - on my Accord!!

So I'm finally supporting the forum on a daily basis. Since the wife wouldn't let me sport the decal on the Z , I put it on my DD Accord.

Several people have already given me $h@# for it, and I haven't even driven the car since I put them on. Figured I could get some support in the forum at least.

Let the flaming begin!!

*edit* pictures updated (server crash)

Also, seems I need to add that the Z is my wife's DD. Her car, her rules. She lets me get away with a lot, so I don't need to push the issue of putting a couple of decals on the car (I should push for powdercoating the rims burnt orange with matching Texas logo center caps)

And a Big Thanks to Mike The Powdercoater for reinvigorating my interest in doing a color other than stock or black. I'll prolly go a little more subtle than bright orange, but on his black track Z it looks

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |

Last edited by JARblue; 05-13-2012 at 03:07 PM. Reason: repath photos - server crashed
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote